Author Topic: Southern Cal. Event-HAMMERS  (Read 3510 times)

Offline jeepinjp

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council
Southern Cal. Event-HAMMERS
« on: August 17, 2010,14,45:18 »
Well what better place to hold a WFTW Event ..............

My brothers in California are putting together a second event. Great work guys....

WFTW 2010 Hammers Event Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The WFTW 2010 Hammers Super Event will be held in November date to be determined..

This is the 1st year for the WFTW Hammers Event. Of course it will be based out of the Dry Means Lakebed outside Apple Valley Ca. Day runs will leave from this Base Camp and then return for the party & dinner On Sat Night.

Special thanks to Hammer King Productions for being involved and bringing needed attention to this cause. If that was'nt enough the one and only TIN BENDERS are hosting the dinner on Sat. night!

This event will have some of the best KOH Drivers and long time Hammer weekend users taking our special Vets for a ride they will not forget!

We Hope to have 15 to 20 Vets for the weekend. Please shoot me an email if you know of a Purple Heart Vet, Wounded Discharged Vet that needs a break.

If you see us at camp or along the Hammer Trails please say Hi and thank our Heros as we give them a weekend they will not forget.!!!!

More information will be announced shortly please stay tuned to www.WheelersForTheWounded.com or this very thread right here on Pirate4x4.com

If you know any wounded service members that could benefit from this event please contact myself at the email listed below or my Brother in arms Dan Hiney fourhineys@comcast.net

Please email me if you have any questions and look for expanded information regarding future events.

Have a look at the WFTW Promo Video too!
http://www.youtube.com/trailridetv#p/u/0/VbtTli_wOcg

ugetit@pirate4x4.com

Regards,

Kevin Carey
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010,14,47:42 by jeepinjp »
911 NEVER FORGET
Semper Fidelis
JP
`74 CJ5 4" spings SOA 38" Swampers T-18
lock-rite front, lincoln rear
"THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING".--Edmund Burke (1729-97)  NJ Trails Council---Motorized Rep., NOHVCC NJ Partner, NJOHVA NJOHVA VP/ Director of Govt. & Legislative Affairs/Advocacy,  NJJC, AMA, ATVA ,BRC- Board of Directors, XTREME HABITAT, Tread Lightly Master Trainer, ARRA, ATV Safety Institute Liscenced Trainer

Offline jeepinjp

• Administrator
  • Colonel
UPDATE Re: Southern Cal. Event
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010,14,46:40 »
Hammers WFTW Event!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WFTW 2010 Hammers Event Information

The WFTW 2010 Hammers Super Event will be held on November 12th, 13th & 14th.

This is the 1st year for the WFTW Hammers Event. Of course it will be based out of the Dry Means Lakebed outside Apple Valley Ca. Day runs will leave from this Base Camp and then return for the party & dinner On Sat Night.

Special thanks to Hammer King Productions for being involved and bringing needed attention to this cause. If that was'nt enough the one and only TIN BENDERS are hosting the dinner on Sat. night!

This event will have some of the best KOH Drivers and long time Hammer weekend users taking our special Vets for a ride they will not forget!

We Hope to have 15 to 20 Vets for the weekend. Please shoot me an email if you know of a Purple Heart Vet, Wounded Discharged Vet that needs a break.

If you see us at camp or along the Hammer Trails please say Hi and thank our Heros as we give them a weekend they will not forget.!!!!

More information will be announced shortly please stay tuned to www.WheelersForTheWounded.com or this very thread right here on Pirate4x4.com

If you know any wounded service members that could benefit from this event please contact myself at the email listed below or my Brother in arms Dan Hiney fourhineys@comcast.net

Please email me if you have any questions and look for expanded information regarding future events.

Have a look at the WFTW Promo Video too!
http://www.youtube.com/trailridetv#p/u/0/VbtTli_wOcg

ugetit@pirate4x4.com

Regards,

Kevin Carey

Email: kevin@methodmotorsports.net
911 NEVER FORGET
Semper Fidelis
JP
"THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING".--Edmund Burke (1729-97)  NJ Trails Council---Motorized Rep., NOHVCC NJ Partner, NJOHVA NJOHVA VP/ Director of Govt. & Legislative Affairs/Advocacy,  NJJC, AMA, ATVA ,BRC- Board of Directors, XTREME HABITAT, Tread Lightly Master Trainer, ARRA, ATV Safety Institute Liscenced Trainer

Offline hineyman

• Private
  • Support our troops!
Re: Southern Cal. Event-HAMMERS
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010,17,29:00 »
We are progressing nicely with this event.  Now that the Rubicon event has concluded we can focus our attention on the Hammers and try to duplicate the success down there.

Offline jeepinjp

• Administrator
  • Colonel
Re: Southern Cal. Event-HAMMERS
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010,14,22:17 »
And we are pretty confident you guys will succeed........
911 NEVER FORGET
Semper Fidelis
JP