Author Topic: run in Idaho  (Read 3463 times)

Offline jdstage2jeep@gmail.com

• Private
  • Support our troops!
run in Idaho
« on: February 18, 2011,01,30:18 »
I am planing a ghost town run for June 17-19 we will be leaving from sun valley Idaho and be going to Custer and bonanza it will be fun we need jeeps or 4x4s to go all vets hoping to have at least 10 wounded warriors going and so far 20 jeeps and 4x4s the more the more the better you can contact me at jdstage2jeep@gmail.com thanks and Semper fI

Offline jeepinjp

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council
Re: run in Idaho
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011,17,31:49 »
so is this to be a main event or just a fundraiser????
911 NEVER FORGET
Semper Fidelis
JP
`74 CJ5 4" spings SOA 38" Swampers T-18
lock-rite front, lincoln rear
"THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING".--Edmund Burke (1729-97)  NJ Trails Council---Motorized Rep., NOHVCC NJ Partner, NJOHVA NJOHVA VP/ Director of Govt. & Legislative Affairs/Advocacy,  NJJC, AMA, ATVA ,BRC- Board of Directors, XTREME HABITAT, Tread Lightly Master Trainer, ARRA, ATV Safety Institute Liscenced Trainer

Offline MrBfy

• Private
  • Support our troops!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013,14,38:15 »
I can't believe I never hear anything from this site nor wounded warriors for any event local to me. I'm signed up to this site and have to hear that you've been inviting the Reno4x4 club to be wheelers for an event run and I don't even know not hear about it except I have to find out  off of that site.
I'm enraged, virtually words can't express how outraged I am that I'm a 100% T&P Marine War Veteran and I matter to none of you because I'm not some rich or famous high profile poster child for your ad campaigns.
Wtf?

Offline jeepinjp

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013,16,59:27 »
MrBfy
     I am sorry that you feel slighted.  First we are not affiliated  with WWP wounded Warrior project.
Unfortunately  we are all volunteers here and my California  group had the opportunity to expand their program to include vets in Nevada and are working  with Reno 4x4.
Further  you  do matter and by what you are saying it seems to me you are thinking about that other organization...
911 NEVER FORGET
Semper Fidelis
JP
`74 CJ5 4" spings SOA 38" Swampers T-18
lock-rite front, lincoln rear
"THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING".--Edmund Burke (1729-97)  NJ Trails Council---Motorized Rep., NOHVCC NJ Partner, NJOHVA NJOHVA VP/ Director of Govt. & Legislative Affairs/Advocacy,  NJJC, AMA, ATVA ,BRC- Board of Directors, XTREME HABITAT, Tread Lightly Master Trainer, ARRA, ATV Safety Institute Liscenced Trainer