Author Topic: Pics from TrailrideTV #1  (Read 5188 times)

Offline TrailrideTV

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant
    • TrailrideTV
Pics from TrailrideTV #1
« on: April 21, 2009,03,51:06 »
here's some pics from the video footage.  These are reduced quality, but still large files...hi speed connection recommended

Saturday was a bit soggy and we followed the MSJ crew:

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009,05,51:24 by TrailrideTV »

cwilson

Re: Pics from TrailrideTV #1
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009,13,05:47 »
Hey is there any way i could get a link to download the video of my jeep?  It's the kaki one in picture 5.  Behind the white one.

I can give you room on an FTP server if that would be easy.

Offline TrailrideTV

• Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant
    • TrailrideTV
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009,20,56:10 »
Hey is there any way i could get a link to download the video of my jeep?  It's the kaki one in picture 5.  Behind the white one.

I can give you room on an FTP server if that would be easy.

I am neck deep in getting caught up from last weekend and trying to get things in order around here before I leave for the TX event next week, so I'll be honest and say that its unlikely to happen soon (to convert the HDV footage to something you can view it with takes considerable time, unless you have FCP or some other pro video editing app).   I may try to get some footage on YouTube at some point, so keep an eye on the forum here.

Andy

cwilson

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009,03,15:04 »
Hey i understand. No i don't have any pro video software.  But i am an IT guy so if you know of a converter that isn't crazy expensive i can probably figure it out with minimal help...  If not just please keep me in mind when you do your you tube stuff.  I think you may have gotten a really good video or two of me if i remember right.  Have a good event in TX!