Author Topic: completed event  (Read 4378 times)

hineyman

completed event
« on: June 09, 2009,23,01:16 »
Well, the weekend has come and gone and I couldn't be more pleased with the success of the event.  Though we had rain, the Veterans were treated to some very special times.  The reports I keep hearing are telling me that we hit one out of the park.  I would like to thank the following people and organizations without whose support this would not have happened.  Thank you Jason for your vision and dedication, thanks to Kevin Carey for his long hours of work, thanks to the Pirates of The Rubicon for hosting us, thanks to the Auburn Jeep Club for their awesome in- camp support, thanks to Rick White, Bebe and the rest of the We-Built 4x4 club for providing drivers, thanks to Andy from Trail Tv for his work, thanks to Rory for being there to report on the event, and finally thank you to my club, The Norcal Crawlers for their support of me in this adventure.  When men and women of great character unite for a single cause the results are always life changing and everlasting.  THANK YOU, one and all

Dan

Rockalot

Re: completed event
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009,11,19:52 »
Awesome event, thanks for being apart of it Dan and to Jason for his dedication.

Rick of WeBilt going up Soup Bowl.

Soup Bowl was too tame for a couple so they went up Soup Kitchen!

Another WeBilt rig stirin' up the soup.

Shannon of NorCal Rock Crawlers.

Rollie of POR gettin it!

Offline jeepinjp

• Administrator
  • Colonel
    • National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009,13,51:01 »
 Nice pics and GREAT JOB TO ALL................
911 NEVER FORGET
Semper Fidelis
JP
`74 CJ5 4" spings SOA 38" Swampers T-18
lock-rite front, lincoln rear
"THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING".--Edmund Burke (1729-97)  NJ Trails Council---Motorized Rep., NOHVCC NJ Partner, NJOHVA NJOHVA VP/ Director of Govt. & Legislative Affairs/Advocacy,  NJJC, AMA, ATVA ,BRC- Board of Directors, XTREME HABITAT, Tread Lightly Master Trainer, ARRA, ATV Safety Institute Liscenced Trainer

UGET IT

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009,20,55:32 »
Thanks Dan and everyone. Damn I wish I was up there right now.............Hopefully see some of you in Reno this next weekend.

Regards,

KC

Offline Jason WFTW

• Founder/President
  • Supreme Commander
  • Colonel
    • http://www.wheelersforthewounded.org
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009,05,29:59 »
HUGE thanks to Kevin and Dan for setting up this terrific event.  We had a terrific turn-out, and despite the weather, everyone had a fantastic time.  I'm FINALLY getting around to posting up a few pictures.  I spoke to Dan today and he said there were quite a few pictures posted on Pirate 4x4, but with my limited internet connection, I haven't been able to see them yet.  As always, to protect their right to privacy, I don't post pictures of the wounded service members, but here are a few shots of the wheeling we were treated to.

I'm not easily distracted.  I...oh look, ROCKS!